Golden Triangle Tour is one of the perfect ways of getting an insight about the varied Indian culture. It covers three most prominent sites of North India i.e. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The tour is an ideal way of exploring the old Indian culture and traditions that even today fascinate history lovers across the country and around the world. Also, it allows tourists to explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites and some of the beautiful ancient monuments of these three cities.
At Tour My India, we offer an exciting 3 nights and 4 days Golden Triangle Tour package that will pleasure offering and affordable at the same time. In addition to the three major cities of Golden Triangle, we will also take you to the historically significant track of Fatehpur Sikri.
DAY 01 : ARRIVE DELHI - AGRA
On arrival in Delhi, our representative will be there to receive you and take you straight to Agra. On arrival in Agra, check-in at the hotel. Later, in the evening, take a visit to the Agra fort. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02 : AGRA – FATEHPUR SIKRI - JAIPUR
In the morning after breakfast at the hotel, we will be proceeding to visit the Taj Mahal. Later, we will be driving to Jaipur. En-route, we will be visiting Fatehpur Sikri. This ancient monument was built during 1571 and 1585. It is one of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendor at its height. Though the city is in ruins, it is a place to visit for the tourists coming to Agra. But in real terms, Fatehpur Sikri is a place where one should spend some time. The sunset over the ruins is sight to cherish.
Later, we will be continuing our drive to Jaipur. On arrival in Jaipur, check-in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 03 : JAIPUR
After breakfast at the hotel in the morning, we will be visiting Amber Fort, which was the ancient capital of the State. Further, we will be visiting the Hall of Victory or the Sheesh Mahal glittering with mirrors. Ascend the Fort on Elephant back. In the afternoon, we will be proceeding for a tour of Jaipur city.
Jaipur - the capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince and ever since, it has retained this colour. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old.
Thereafter, we will be visiting Maharaja’s City Palace, the Observatory. Further, we will drive past Hawa Mahal and through the pink rose residential & business areas. An overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 04 : JAIPUR/DELHI DEPARTURE
In the morning after breakfast at the hotel, we will be driving back to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi, we will drop you at the international airport to catch the connect flight for onward destination.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
• Daily breakfast at hotel.
• A/C vehicle used for all sightseeing transfers & long run as per itinerary.
• English speaking guide for all mentioned tours.
• Elephant ride in Jaipur at Amber fort.
• Complimentary mineral water during the tour.
• Driver allowances & fuel charges.
• All currently applicable taxes.
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES:
• Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
• Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities
• Does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
• Camera Fee & Entrance Fees to Monuments. Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
• Visa, Insurance and Mediclaim.
Maharaja's City Palace
Best Time For Tour
August to February